Tuesday 11 March 2008

Best Week Ever

To sum up: 
1. The evaluation company I used have made a horrible mistake and are terrible at communication which seems to mean that they may have cost me my chance of getting into Berklee. 

2. The sound guy for Charity Rock next week has decided to sell his PA and is telling me now that he can't do it. He's given me some random replacement's phone number but he is equally terrible at communication. 

3. Certain teachers are incapable of getting organised with selling tickets and instead obsess over moronic details of emails to make my life even more difficult.

4. My amp is screwed.

5. One of the two bands for Charity Rock that I'm in just can't get organised.

6. I have a 2500-word essay to do, another 1500-word essay, two smaller essays, as well as all my music tech coursework. By Thursday.

7. I have my grade 8 exam on Friday, and I need time to practice.

Yeah, good times.